We, the members of St. Michael's College community, witness to the compassionate love of Jesus Christ. Inspired by the virtues of Mary and animated by the Ignacian spirituality, we empower and nurture individuals into becoming transformed citizens with courage and determination to make a difference and contribute to social transformation.
We commit ourselves to:
1. Develop culture of appreciation, support and harmony and live with compassion and humility.
2. Grow in prayer and reflection, practice discernment and attain interior freedom.
3. Be open to global opportunities and trends to develop and maximize potentials and capabilities in order to become enterprising world class individuals who practice the values of Faith, Excellence and Service.
4. Advocate deep understanding of cultural diversity for peace and communion and promote environmental preservation.
5. Build up resources and sustain the ministry.
6. Consistently provide greater educational accessibility and opportunities to the poor.
Formation of graduates who are transformative agents in building a loving community through the exercise of interior freedom and responsible Ignacian Marian leadership.
The College graduate of St. Micheal's College is expected to:
a. Lead a life guided by Gospel values and Ignacian Marian virtues characterized by an active commitment and involvement in Christ's salvific mission;
b. Participate actively in community building and contribute the best of what he/she is and has in the exercise of his/her roles in the realization of a transformed society;
c. Render life-giving, humble service to others and share in the community's endeavor for peace, stability and prosperity;
d. Take every opportunity to enhance his/her personal and professional growth and development.
St. Michael's College of Iligan City, a Catholic institution of higher learning in Iligan City, administered by the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM), offering four levels of education: elementary, secondary, tertiary and graduate school.
Its programs are accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU) for 25 years, a silver triumph indeed!